Dyl'nova Zoya Mikhaylovna, Doctor of sociological sciences, professor, sub-department of regional sociology, Saratov State University (83 Astrakhanskaya street, Saratov, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Semenova Yuliya Aleksandrovna, Candidate of sociological sciences, associate professor, sub-department of youth sociology, Saratov State University (83 Astrakhanskaya street, Saratov, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. For modern Russia, issues of state regulation and management of small businesses acquire both socio-economic, political and demographic importance. Moreover, the development of small business is also an understanding of the fact that small business is viewed as “the original form of development of entrepreneurship and the basic direction of the recovery of the national economy. It is a small business that realizes diverse services at all stages of the reproduction process and is a key factor for economic growth”. To achieve this goal it is necessary to solve the following problem: to analyze the prerequisites for development, the essence and criteria of small business in Russia.
Materials and methods. The methodological foundations of the study were the works of foreign classics of sociological and economic science, the works of modern domestic and western authors in the field of management, government, sociology, demography, etc. Including when studying the topic, we relied on the method of analysis.
Results. Economic studies show that small business demonstrates obvious advantages in the quality of commercial services, helps to ensure the restoration of industrial potential, reduce unemployment, improve production safety. As well as increasing consumer activity and vital activity of the country’s population. It should be noted that representatives of small businesses carry out their activities based on the social responsibility of small businesses to society, relying on innovative technologies and focusing on the needs of the market.
Conclusions. Thus, a special role in the process of economic development today is assigned to small business. Small business is a responsive response to market demands, including the labor market, the operational regulation of the turnover of resources, the dynamics of the production process. It also solves social and economic problems by creating new jobs, increasing competitiveness, introducing innovative technologies. At the same time, the successful development of small business is possible under certain economic, social and legal conditions.
1. Atamazova A. A. Molodoy uchenyy [Young scientist]. 2016, no. 3, p. 450. Available at: https://moluch.ru/archive/107/25520/ (accessed Oct. 10, 2018).
2. Semenova Yu. A. Vestnik Saratovskogo gosudarstvennogo sotsial'no-ekonomicheskogouniversiteta [Bulletin of Saratov State Socioeconomic University]. 2014, no. 3 (52), pp. 125–128.
3. Rossiyskiy mikrofinansovyy tsentr [Russian microfinancial center]. Available at: http://www.rmcenter.ru (accessed Oct. 12, 2018).
4. Borisov S. R. Novaya ekonomika. Innovatsionnyy portret Rossii [New economy. Innovation portrait of Russia]. 2011, no. 4, p. 45.
5. Krauze E. V., Trotskaya A. V. Problemy sovremennoy ekonomiki: materialy VI Mezhdunar. nauch. konf. (g. Kazan', avgust 2017 g.) [Problems of modern economy: proceedings of VI International scientific conference (Kazan, August 2017)]. Kazan:
Molodoy uchenyy, 2017, pp. 18–22. Available at: https://moluch.ru/conf/econ/archive/261/12804/ (accessed Oct. 11, 2018).
6. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF [Collected laws of the Russian Federation]. 2008, no. 30, part 2, pp. 36–42.
7. Kriterii malykh predpriyatiy na 2018 god [Criteria for small enterprises in 2018]. Available at: https://blogkadrovika.ru (accessed Oct. 12, 2018).
8. Raksha I. R. Gosudarstvennaya podderzhka innovatsionnogo malogo predprinimatel'stva v regione: avtoref. dis. kand. sotsiol. nauk [State support of innovation small business in region: author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate
of sociological sciences]. Tyumen, 2013. Available at: http://www.dissercat.com/content/gosudarstvennaya-podderzhka-innovatsionnogo-malogo-predprinimatelstva-vregione#ixzz5TKs2w7jL (accessed Oct. 10, 2018).
9. Menedzhment malogo biznesa [Small business management]. Eds. M. M. Maksimtsov, V. Ya. Gorfinkel'. Moscow: Vuzovskiy uchebnik, 2007.
10. Saybel' N. Yu., Saybel' Ya. V. Aktual'nye problemy ekonomicheskoy teorii i praktiki: sb. nauch. tr. [Topical issues of economic theory and practice: collected articles]. Krasnodar: Kubanskiy gosudarstvennyy universitet, 2015, issue 18, pp. 75–83.
11. Dyl'nova Z. M., Semenova Yu. A. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Obshchestvennye nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Social sciences]. 2014, no. 3 (31), pp. 96–102.
12. Semenova Yu. A. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Obshchestvennye nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Social sciences]. 2015, no. 3 (35), pp. 86–96.
13. Kosharnaya G. B. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Obshchestvennye nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Social sciences]. 2014, no. 1 (29), pp. 100–108.